Want to Run Windows 10 on Mac Osx? You can Install Windows 10 on Mac Using Virtual Box For free.
Using VirtualBox to Install and Run Windows 10 On Mac is quite Good than any other methods Because Mac System Software treats it like another Application. So, it will be ease to use than configuring Boot Camp.
Installing Windows 10 using Virtual Box is quite easy, all you need is to get the things ready that are necessary to do this.
Friendly Tip: The Installation of Windows needs ( 32 Gb of space and 1 Gb of RAM at least) So, make sure that your Mac has this needs.
The more resources you have, the better the performance ( the faster the Mac ) , would be. So, think twice before Installing:
Before Installing, Get the things ready;
Download Virtual Box from Oracle ( free ) ( You need to download VirtualBox 5.1.8 for OS X hosts amd64 )
Download Windows 10 and place it somewhere else you remember. Probably on, Desktop or Downloads.
Note: For Better Understanding Watch the video at the Bottom of the Page.!
How To Install and Run Windows 10 On Mac using VirtualBox?
1. Install the VirtualBox you downloaded and keep it on Application Folder or in Dock.
2. Now, Run the VirtualBox and click on the “New” button to deploy a new virtual Machine.
3. Name your Virtual Machine something like, Windows 10 or Windows 10 VM or whatever you like. And also select Microsoft as type of The OS, and choose the version You are installing ( Windows 10 32 bit or 64 bit )
4. Select the File Location and Size; The path of the file would be Window 10 ( preferable ) If you wish you can change.
And also, allocate Size of the Virtual Hard Disk ( Preferable 32 ) increase or decrease the Size Depending on Resources you have.
5. Then, it flashes back to Primary VirtualBox Scree There, choose start to run the Windows 10 ( or Double tap on the Windows 10 icon )
6. Now, it asks to select a virtual optical disk. Then, click on the Folder icon and pick the Windows 10 ISO File you downloaded earlier, then click on “Start.”
7. In a couple of seconds, you will be on Windows 10 installer, Select Your Language and type of Keyboard and click on Start.
8. Now, Follow Normal Windows 10 Installation Process, it will take a while to install Windows 10 on Macbook.
9. Create an account to use the Windows. An Username and Password .
10. Now you all done, Windows 10 is running in VirtualBox, on your Mac. So, now you can feel Native Windows experience.
Important notes to Remember:
-> The version of Windows 10 you downloaded from the above link is genuine. But, you need to buy the product key to make it fully activated.
-> Close the VirtualBox to shut down your Windows to use a Mac.
If you need any further assistance, watch the video below. and if you still face any Inconvenience, kindly do let us know in the comment section. We will revert back to you as soon as possible.
So, from now onwards you can experience, Windows 10 on Your Apple MacBook.